Monday, October 08, 2007


Hi Folks, I seemed to have missed September out completely.. Oh well nothing much happened so you haven't missed a great deal.

This is a frame inspired by Claire Sun-ok Choi from her new book 'The Art Of Paper Quilling' I love this book, and would recommend you to buy it, if you are a quiller.

So what happened in September, well like I said before, not much. I bought a new laptop, passsed my first stage certificate in EFT (Emotional Freedom Therapy).
Alex and Nick went to Italy and fell out, well it was daft them going together, they are such completely different people, Nick likes to sunbathe, Alex wants culture. Think they are friends again now though.
Was asked to make an 80th birthday card for a friends mum, got to make an 89th birthday card for my mum this month too.

At the beginning of October I gave a talk to the Scissor club on quilling. Thankfully it seemed to go down well and there was lots of laughter, whcih is how it should be. We made poinsettia flowers and made a gift card, and then some of them had a go at a snowflake. Everybody liked my work for which I was most grateful, some of it is quite old now, but it still looks good.

This weekend I signed up for a craft fair in the village hall, its only two hours in the afternoon of Dec 8th, but it will be nice do and hopefully I might sell a few things.

Today I made 4 small gift bags - well the gift bags were already made I just made the flowers and leaves to stick on them. Will photograph them when they are dry and put them up here later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: