Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Snowman


Here is my Diane Crane style snowman, I'm sure Diane would have made this neater and smaller. However it looks quite cute in real life. Though the greeting doesn't look straight, it is, it just looks this way as I had to straighten the card on the computer so it looks a bit lopsided. Hard to keep it straight on the scanner as his tummy tends to swing it left or right.
The surrounding paper is Basic Grey Figgy Pudding.. Oh what fabulous papers these are, they are just so retro, they just remind me of Christmas paper from when I was a child.
Tonight I have a class at Garden City Crafts in Letchworth, this is a great craft store and very friendly. Tonight we will be doing a gift tag, just a simple poinsettia as these ladies are beginners. Now its time for me to start cutting paper for it all, this is the bit I hate!

No comments: