Monday, December 10, 2007

Poinsettia Chirstmas card


I have been looking at loads of blogs lately, so that I can update my card making skills. My quilling, up to now, has been good but pretty old fashioned. I have been looking at sketches of cards which show you how to use different papers, where to put the sentiment, where to put the embellishment etc. These have been very helpful, and I am sure that it will help me with my quilling. Lots of people use these sketches with scrapbooking, but have found a blog called
http://pagemaps.com/index.htm which has loads of card sketches on too. So after reading this blog I had a go at my own sketches, which I will be putting up here soon.
Hope you like the card above, a very easy Poinsettia card which is just what you need for the Holiday season when time is at a premium.

1 comment:

Paula B. said...

So cute! This is one of the reasons why I have enjoyed the monthly 'card party' at Paper Pals...so many techniques and ways to use background paper and layers to add pizzaz! And what a great blog find! Thanks for sharing the link

Blessings,
Paula