Sunday, December 30, 2007

Out To Dinner

Hi Folks, John and I have just been out to dinner at a friends house. My best freind Lizzi is a fabulous cook. she made roast beef, yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes done in goose fat - completely bad I know, but so delicious! Red cabbage, parsnips, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, and sprouts. It was wonderful! Then we had Christmas pudding and rum sauce. I feel totally pogged! The conversation was good, Lee's dad was there, he is 90 and a great source of amusement, always got something interesting to tell you. Andy who is a musician come anything else he thinks he might want to be, including an electrician at the moment, who is rewiring my mum's house. Samantha who is fortunately getting over the upset of her fiance leaving her, and James, her 13 year old brother. We had a great time.

On Monday we are going back home to Broom, not looking forward to that, as we still have no heating, though the engineer is coming on Wednesday. It's a case of going home to tidy and clean as a prospective tenant is coming to look around the house on Wednesday also, plus the fact that Daniel is coming home too. In some ways I can't wait to get there so that once I have cleaned the place I can do a few cards to show you. I have been looking at some great blogs and I really can't wait to give some of the cards a go. Might have something to show you all then.

As for me, its nearly 1am and its time for bed. Toodleooo peeps.

No comments: