Sunday, January 13, 2008

Not a heart!

Think this one was a swap for a secret santa. I think I will make another one of these but next time I will add a greeting, make the lace edged panels narrower so that I will have room for it.
Been back to Broom this weekend, my goodness that house get so cold, we put the heating on immediately, but it still hadn't warmed up properly even by the time we left this lunchtime.

Does anyone know how to dry gourds? I was given some a few weeks ago and two of them have gone mouldy. I would really like to keep the rest but I assume they have to be dried, so if anyone knows the best way, please leave me a comment or two. Thanks folks..

1 comment:

Velta said...

Oh My! Your work is beautiful! How do you find the patience to do this? Thanks for stopping in to see me and for your sweet comments:)