Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Yep it's another heart....


This one was done for a swap and for my friend Doreen who lives in Calgary, she is an amazing quiller! I am going to help her make her own blog and then you can see for yourselves. I'll let you know when it is all done.
Dan seemed to enjoy himself at Meadowhead School yesterday, he met up with some old friends that he used to know in primary school before we moved away to Bedfordshire.
I had to go up to the school yesterday and when I saw if in the atrium he was surrounded by young ladies. He told me afterwards that it is his hair that attracts them! Daniel has quite long curly hair and his elder brother told him that he would be a 'Babe Magnet' Thankfully they seem to be an annoyance to him at the moment, which at 13 is just how I want it to be.
Finally I have some sort of desk to work on, and have been arranging things all morning, evntually I might even have a space to actually make something.
Hugs Rosie

No comments: